Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Comment required. Enlarge Image. Bereswill, Getty Images. More On: brooklyn nets.
Misunderstood - All in the Wild
Read Next Nets owner no longer cares about the Knicks. Share Selection. Joel Sherman. Ken Davidoff.
Sports Odds. July 03, Cambridge Dictionary.
Meaning of misunderstood in English. These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web.
- Translations for "to misunderstand".
- Article Marketing Gold (English Edition).
- Inquisitors or Quakers - Five Tales of First Contact.
- The Rabble Hissed: The Story of the Eight Who Voted No at the Texas Secession Convention (Steely Mini-History Booklet Series).
- Misunderstood | Definition of Misunderstood by Merriam-Webster.
- Join YourDictionary today.
- Unterrichtseinheit: Kinder dieser Welt (5. Klasse) (German Edition);
Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors. Why would we say that he has deeply misunderstood the auction and is not really "bidding" at all? From Cambridge English Corpus.
- Garfield Gets in a Pickle: His 54th Book (Garfield Series).
- Farm Boys?
- Teach Your Children Well: Why Values and Coping Skills Matter More Than Grades, Trophies, or Fat Envelopes.
That is, while both are in mortal danger at a young age, both are also misunderstood and misheard. Sometimes the system has reason to believe that the user has misunderstood what the system said.
Top Podcasts In Comedy
As a result, linguists have been misunderstood in public debate, so that the level of public debate about language remains low. To play this content, you'll need the Spotify app. Get Spotify Open Spotify.
You look like someone who appreciates good music. Listen to all your favourite artists on any device for free or try the Premium trial.