2 editions of this work
Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed. Your points will be added to your account once your order is shipped. Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! When students in urban settings confront curriculum or pedagogy that is not responsive to their diverse learning experiences, the result is underachievement.
Educators, parents, and teachers recognize that meeting the needs of academic, cultural, economic and linguistic diversity among learners occurs when their individual diversity is met with a diverse curriculum. PCM implementation in heterogeneous classrooms assists students in demonstrating abilities that are not visible when the traditional, or regular rubric, is used.
The authors provide lessons that show educators how to reinforce basic content, connect previously and newly acquired content to form new understandings, and affirm a student's identity as a scholar.
Using the Parallel Curriculum Model in Urban Settings, Grades K-8 provides educators in urban settings with detailed parallel curriculum lessons and strategies to enhance the learning experience of diverse students. The students were able to reflect on their own abilities in learning.
- Secrets of Massive Real Estate Wealth.
- Blackpools 1953 FA Cup: Tangerine Wizards.
- Using the Parallel Curriculum Model in Urban Settings, Grades K-8 | Corwin.
- Der Himmel ist ein Fluss (German Edition)?
- Using the Parallel Curriculum Model in Urban Settings, Grades K-8.
- Find a copy online.
The opportunity to define themselves as learners is informative and empowering. Her primary area of concern is modifying the core and differentiated curriculum to meet the needs of inner-city, urban, gifted learners. She has been nationally recognized for her contributions to gifted education. She is currently teaching third grade at Heninger Elementary School. She has dedicated her efforts to differentiate the curriculum for gifted English language learners.
- Using the Parallel Curriculum Model in Urban Settings: Grades K-8 / Edition 1.
- The Trial of Ubu (Modern Plays).
- What is Kobo Super Points??
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1;
- Using the Parallel Curriculum Model in Urban Settings, Grades K-8 | SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Using the parallel curriculum model in urban settings, grades K-8 in SearchWorks catalog.
- Refine your editions:.
- Electronic Health Record: A Systems Analysis of the Medications Domain!
- Using the Parallel Curriculum Model in Urban Settings, Grades K-8 - Google книги?
She has worked closely with teachers to improve support for the specific needs of gifted students in the urban setting. She has also been a demonstration teacher and presenter at the California Association for the Gifted Conference and the USC summer institutes. These cookies allow us to monitor OverDrive's performance and reliability.
Using the Parallel Curriculum Model in Urban Settings, Grades K-8 - Dr. Sandra N. Kaplan
They alert us when OverDrive services are not working as expected. Without these cookies, we won't know if you have any performance-related issues that we may be able to address. These cookies help us understand user behavior within our services. For example, they let us know which features and sections are most popular.
Pre Order Using the Parallel Curriculum Model in Urban Settings, Grades K-8 On CD
Subjects Education Nonfiction.