Amongst his achievements: brought an international mindset and creative marketing skills to the yachting industry, implemented Best Practices to financial services sales teams and successfully established a new CE brand presence from the ground-up in a local market, and in a timely manner, for a high-end wireless European manufacturer. James is recognized as a prolific writer, creative problem solver, a mentor, coach, teaching instructor, as well as a speaker. Support our self-published authors and buy directly from FriesenPress.
Toggle navigation Search Cart. What People are Saying.
Other eBook Editions This book is also available in eBook format from these sites. Amazon Kindle Store.
- Google Plus Easy Marketing Training Guide for Accountants.
- Applying Makeup For Newbies.
- Online Course: Entrepreneurship Essentials | Harvard Business School Online;
- Entrepreneurship Essentials are necessities for business owners and operators..
- Harvard Online Courses.
- 2. Focus on character first..
Already enrolled? Sign in here.
Entrepreneurial Essentials – Magnate Essentials
Your email address will not be published. Skip to content Our training course in entrepreneurial essentials is designed for individuals whom have desire to start their own business and are looking for a reliable starting point. Aims: To develop an understanding of how an idea becomes a business To act as a reliable point of reference for entrepreneurial endeavours To impart the necessary information to partake in entrepreneurship To develop a holistic understanding of how entrepreneurship works Course Outline: Conceptualization The Feasibility Analysis The Business Plan Introduction To Financial Planning Introduction to Principles of Accounts The Basics of Distribution Course Duration: 8 Weeks Assessment: In order to be awarded your certificate you will be required to complete course work tied to each module as well as complete a final assessment at the end of the entire course.
- Entrepreneurial Essentials (ETP 110);
- Haskayne Site;
- Entrepreneurship Essentials | Harvard University?
- 6 Books To Cover The Entrepreneurial Essentials You Didn't Learn In School;
- Five Essentials for the Budding Entrepreneur?