We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict. The page is Inaccurate Unclear Missing translations Missing conjugations Other. SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website.
La búsqueda de un sueño (A Dream Called Home Spanish edition)
SpanishDict is devoted to improving our site based on user feedback and introducing new and innovative features that will continue to help people learn and love the Spanish language. Have a suggestion, idea, or comment?
Send us your feedback. By using the site you agree to our privacy settings. We'll give you the best experience.
- PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA My Label, My Life: HOW I ESCAPED THE STRAITJACKET OF SERIOUS MENTAL ILLNESS.
- The Geeks Guide to Dating.
- Change Is Good.
- Conjugation of the Spanish Verb ‘Dormir’.
- The Harbinger (The 13th Floor Book 4).
- Change Is Good: The Singles Collection.
We'll show you relevant advertising. See privacy settings Got it. Have a look at the English- Romanian dictionary by bab. Dictionary Conjugation Phrases Games More by bab.
"dormían" in English
EN to hit the sack to bunk down to doss to flop to get off to kip to numb to put out to put under to slumber. EN to get someone off to sleep to put to sleep to get … off to sleep to give … a general anesthetic.
- PAICAP (Italian Edition).
- Fluorine and the Environment: Agrochemicals, Archaeology, Green Chemistry and Water (Advances in Fluorine Science).
- dormían - English translation - hudofacohycu.tk Spanish-English dictionary;
EN to sleep to spend the night to stay the night. If Europe is to be able to succeed in extending its influence to the rest of the world, its social conscience must not be allowed to slumber. They are slumbering beneath the surface, and Swedish society is just as affected as we in Belgium are, just as they are in France, Germany and Slovakia.
- Pensamientos filosóficos. El combate por la libertad (Spanish Edition);
- Translation of cuando todos dormían from Spanish int.
- SOLOMON vs. LORD (Solomon vs. Lord Legal Thrillers Book 1).
Not being able to sleep properly actually changes a person's life radically. Synonyms Synonyms Spanish for "dormir":. Spanish acostar acostarse adormecerse adormilarse amodorrarse descansar echar echarse encamar pernoctar recostar reposar tender tenderse tumbar.